Sunday 15 June 2008




GREAT NEWS!
*
MY BOOK - TO THE EDGE OF THE SKY,
(first published by Penguin in the year 2000...
going out of print in 2006)
is to be republished on JUNE 26th. 2008.
The people who missed it the first time around,
and those who want to re-read it,
will be able to get it from bookshops
and Amazon (this book has a 5 star rating).
You can also reserve your personally dedicated and
author-signed paper-back copy at the expected retail
jacket price of £7.99 (this will include the cost of postage & packing.)
For more information, please email without any
commitment to: shepwaywriters@tiscali.co.uk.
I HAVE PROMISED TO DONATE A LIMITED NUMBER
OF SIGNED COPIES TO MY LOCAL WRITER'S CIRCLE,
SHEPWAY WRITERS, TO HELP RAISE FUNDS TO PAY
FOR A SELF-PUBLISHED ANTHOLOGY OF THEIR WRITINGS.
DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO GET A FUTURE COLLECTABLE
AND A GREAT READ.
(Makes a perfect gift too.)
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

I am reading your book now and find it fascinating. I am the same age as you (birthday in May) and my daughter was born in 1975 so I can really relate to your life even though I have only lived in the UK and USA thank you for such a wonderful book